Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Pictures!!!




LOOK AT THOSE SMILES!






Amy P and Laura B just got home from visiting their little ones. I sent an outfit with Laura for Rose Carly. She gave it to Dada and she dressed her for pictures. I am ecstatic! I love to think about holding those clothes and knowing my baby has them on so many miles away. Another first for our family is getting to see a smile. When Addie was there last week, Rose Carly was sick so there weren't any smiley pics. We are so thankful for all these thoughtful moms.

5 comments:

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

She is sure a cutie..it was nice to see the smile!!!

Aves

Not Betty Crocker said...

Oh my goodness she has grown! Looking through those pictures last night I wondered who the baby with all the pretty curls was...I didn't realize it was Ms. Rose Carly. She's a beauty!

lori shepler - said...

gorgeous smile!!

lori

Addie said...

Leanne,
She is a beautiful and happy baby!
A wonderful blessing!

Love, Addie

This Mama said...

That first picture is just so beautiful! What a treasure to have these wonderful (smiley) photos!
Take care
Mandy