Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Family Pictures



We got our pictures back over the weekend. I think they turned out pretty good. We had a lot of fun doing them anyway.
Soccer is finally over as of last night. In the recreational league, Noah's U-6 team came in 3rd in his division and Lucas' U-14 team battled it out to come in 1st place. Caleb's team came in 3rd in the state in the division 2 league. We are so proud of them all.
We are all battling the sniffles after being out in the breezy fall weather for days and nights on end. Fortunately, with the drought we are still having, the weather was beautiful. I am not a sports lover until it's one of my kids out there and then I can scream and cheer with the best of them. I guess it's part of being a mom.

6 comments:

Not Betty Crocker said...

I love the pictures. I think they turned out great. You have a beautiful family.

Janet said...

I agree you have a beautiful family!

Addie said...

What a beautiful and happy family!

May God continue to bless you!

Natalie said...

Lovely family! I am so jealous that you live in a mini-farm. I have a refinery in my back yard and only see the glow of an orange polluted sky at night!

This Mama said...

I have to admit I am jelious of the mini-farm too, sigh...one day, one day...
Your family is beautiful, I had a vision of your little Rose Carly there on your lap out front and it was such a perfect picture.
Your kindness & loving nature as a family really comes out in the photos.
Take care
Mandy

Sarah said...

What a beautiful family! Wonderful photos--thanks for sharing!
-Sarah C.