Friday, November 9, 2007

Rose Carly's November Picture


The open door policy at PAC is such an incredible blessing. There is such a large group of families adopting from PAC that almost every month someone is visiting. The moms are sweet and try their best to take at least one photo of each child or include them in a group photo. All of the families at home are like vultures stalking the yahoo group or the snapfish photo site waiting....waiting. Considering that I probably won't get to go back for another visit and actually meet my baby girl before our adoption is final, pictures are all I have of this precious little life who will one day be a part of our family.
It's also fun to see how the other children are growing and thriving. Many I recognize from my visit in May. They all look healthy and happy. It's interesting to see orphanage life in action. I have not been to the new PAC 2 so I love to see the pictures from there. I print off various pictures to keep for Rose Carly's scrapbook. I usually print off one of the visiting family with their child. It's amazing how attached and connected one can feel with someone they have only conversed with online. Rose Carly should be less than 2 when she comes home so she probably won't have a great many memories of Haiti. I want to have lots of pictures of the orphanage and the wonderful families that were truly a huge part of her adoption journey.

2 comments:

Not Betty Crocker said...

She is so cute...you could just eat her up!!

Lila

Janet said...

Rose Carly has grown so much since I was there only 7 weeks ago! She is so beautiful.